Old May 28th 05, 08:48 PM
Philip

bigbadbarry wrote:
Philip wrote:

I have a short .mov file of an cat taking a few swats at an infant's
head if you care to see it. Funny because the cat got the message
across to the toddler and nobody got injured. Just need your email
address. You need Quicktime Player.

I meant to say...please...

depending on your servers behavoir, you can just drop it in a
directory
of choice..and any external link to it...will call it up.

:-)

I have NO idea what you're talking about. My son set up this new computer
last November with an external fire wall and self updating antivirus and
anti spy ware software that runs automatically. I'm a very high end
computer user! LOL