Old January 29th 11, 05:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs Lachatte

Default Sukie's first wokk awound hur nue gardun!

On Thu, 27 Jan 2011 17:18:44 -0800 (PST), MeOwy's
nimble, little paws typed:

Dat a furry sweet story. Butted gnot tew wurry, yoo too wil lern to
bolt sumday. ai didded itted tewday minesefl an hadded a gnice
bakyard outting wif da Meowmie doing hur yooshool silly fings. ai
iggnored hur beehavyoor an enjoyed minesefl. I pwayed hyde n' zeek,
catch-me-if-yoo-can, an pwaktissed ninjacat moofs. Furry weefweshing
fur da bofe of us.
MeOwy

Az yoo kon, I doez nottid wike da Owt - eben wen
da hooman opens da door, I runs away.

Buttid I wiked reeding bowt your 'venture and how
you wuz gud enuf to keep her bizzy an eggsersized!

She shud gib yoo sum treetz!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs