Old October 11th 16, 10:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Preparing for the Jellicle Ball

P2nya wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Waking, a local asks what this is really about although it seems
fun.

In an attempt to answer, they play this:

Why we don't morn, we celebrate
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNApcyzaY60

--

That wuz lufferlee, I watshed twu of them.

Pet2nya AKA Sweetee

Grin, I'm having fun looking at little alternate additions suitable
(could be daytime play as folks arrive). I had found a perfect one for
the Hawaii set last year (non-denominational and non-religious) but am
still poking about.

Will any be upset if I don't find a perfect one for this year?
Normally there is at least one other to complement (based on internet
searches of past Jellicle balls) and i was looking along the theme of
Native American (seemed cool). Humm, I have an idea! I'll hunt
another 2 types of music that speak to this sort of setup.

PS: suggestions welcome but please use email (mine is not munged).

Carol