Old January 19th 17, 06:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
John Kasupski

Default Kitten Converts Reluctant Owner

On Thu, 19 Jan 2017 04:12:39 -0000 (UTC), Bastette
wrote:

I was wondering if you did something related to writing - have you also
written your own material? (Not for that job, necessarily.)

Well, prior to that, I had written other material back in the 1980's that was
published in one other magazine and in the newsletters of several computer
users' groups of the period, but nothing like a book or anything like that.

I've wisecracked that I could already write one about Minnie, but it isn't
something I've seriously considered. Given the millions of people here in the
U.S. who have cats as pets, maybe I should. Even if only a relative few bought
the book, the royalties might at least buy Minnie a few more jars of Pounce.

Also, while I'm new to this newsgroup, I've been active on other Usenet groups
for years. I even maintained an FAQ for a sports-related one at one time. So
there's plenty of my drivel around on the internet, but most of it's too old to
be relevant anymore, and one has to know where to look for it or not be too
proud to beg a search engine to locate it.

John D. Kasupski
Niagara Falls, NY

PS: I'm also available if someone out there wishes to hire me and offers fair
and reliable compensation. The e-mail addess on my posts is legit. - JDK