Old January 28th 17, 11:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
John Kasupski

Default Post-RTFM Minnie Picture

Here's a picture of Minnie after I found and read the manual for my camera to
remember how set it to shoot low-light scenes without using the flash.

https://s29.postimg.org/a2mwngg3b/fuzzy.jpg

Got her looking right up at me. It's a little fuzzy. I failed to hold the camera
perfectly still because I was hurrying to take the picture. Her body language
was warning me that I had about two seconds to get the job done before she tried
to jump up and get the wrist strap she'd just noticed dangling from the camera.

John D. Kasupski
Niagara Falls, NY