Old March 21st 04, 01:53 AM
Ablang

Default Female kitty pees everywhere

Okay, not really everywhere. Just in the dining room (next to the
sliding patio door). She (now 2 yrs old) still poops in the litter box,
just pees everywhere else. When I took her to the vet, she told me kitty
didn't have UTI, but has crystals, and recommended Friskies Special diet
for a while and then re-test.

But she says the peeing is not medical, but behavioral. She believes
kitty is peeing because kitty sees other kitties outside. I have never
seen other stray cats outside in 1+ years. And I keep the litter box
clean. I use a shallow layer and change it everytime she uses it.

So what else could it be, and how can I remedy her behavior?

--
"To be able to fill leisure intelligently is the last product of
civilization."