Old July 18th 09, 02:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default To Maggie May

Diz iz what I haff been fraid uf. U wuz so sik but still took kare of da
bitties. I hopes u getz better but if u kant, I hopes u duzen suffer a
lots. I know gettink dem bitties raised iz portant to you anna Unkle John.
Piglet meatloafing to add purrs for the bitties to the ones for Uncle Dan
and his family.
"John Ross Mc Master" wrote in message
On Fri, 17 Jul 2009 19:51:15 -0500, "Granby" wrote:

Bella, diz iz Piglet and ur bitties iz bootifulz. Dem sure iz gettink
big.
How iz urself doing?

"John Ross Mc Master" wrote in message
. ..
http://picasaweb.google.com/johnmcmaster/Bella#

Progress ovv bitties!
Bella

I is skynny. I mite dye butted I loves my bitties!
Bella