Old November 15th 11, 09:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

Default Piglett has a Brain Burp

On Nov 14, 2:12*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
Butted ar dere kissibl mice in Scotland? MeOwy, wundering boutted dat.

Hai mai sweet bootiful wink...ai dunt noe, ai hab neber seed uh mousie at
awl. Nope.
Hav yu?
*nosepoink*
Mosey

Us kitties of da Second World have quite a presence in Scotland (almost
as big a presence as in Ireland), and I can assure yourownself dat dere
plenty of mousies of all sorts in Scotland, includin kissibl ones.
Aed

O hi Aed, Nice to see you again. I didn't know *you kitties had such a large
presence in Scotland and Ireland.
Learn something new every day
I want to ask, why would any cat want to kiss a mouse? *is there some
magical thing about that?
Just wondering .

Mosey

I hab seen menny mice, fangs tu mine mommycat Caliope, hoo brotted dem
to us bitties, effen wen we wuz reel BIG bitties. Awso, gnaow i gotta
lotta widdl stuft mice dat Meowmie hab brotted fwum da stor wapped in
pwastik. Dey ar effuryware under effryfing.

I hab neffur kisst wun ob dem, akshully.
Maybe dis yeer. MeOwy