Old April 25th 05, 12:19 AM
Cathy Friedmann

wrote in message
My cat wakes me up every morning at 4:50am by throwing stuff off my
dresser. (He gets fed when I get up)
I don't even have to set my alarm anymore. I have to get up at 5am
for work, anyway, but on weekends it's a little annoying. I don't
know how he knows the exact time to wake me up every morning. My only
guess is he hears a train go by or something.
He also has a habit of making barfing sounds. He'll sit on the floor
and gag, which wakes me up immediately.

In which case he has a recalcitrant hairball, or else could have
bronchitis/asthma. If he does this a lot, & you're not seeing any resultant
hairballs, making a vet appt. & explaining what's going on would be a good
idea.

Cathy

pepsi