Old July 9th 05, 12:24 AM
Mary

"Charlie Wilkes" wrote in message
Oh well. Here I still am.

But there is no need for me to be here. Monica is in the virtual
stoning pit, and Dan the Man has become Dan the Dubious in more than a
few minds...

So I am going to go out to the island and stay off Usenet for awhile.
When I come back, maybe I will have a different account, eh? And
maybe Conan the "rescued" cat will no longer be sitting in a cage
while a couple of ego-tripping pinheads decide what to do with him.

Charlie

Have a great time, Charlie. If you have an email you will check from
time to time let me know and I will send news of Conan, if there
ever is any.