Old October 14th 14, 03:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
toci

Default bad weather

On Monday, October 13, 2014 6:05:33 PM UTC-5, Christina Websell wrote:
It's rained for the past two days, Boyfie wants to be on my lap all the

time. I don't blame him but it's irritating if I can't sit down without him

jumping on me all the time. I point him towards his bedroom for a sleep, he

says no, I prefer to sleep on you.

We'll have to come to some kind of arrangement. which will not be 12 hours

of laptime. Of course I love him on my lap, but not all day and evening.

He is very attached to me.. but enough is enough.

So what to do.?

I'll probably have to go out for a few hours every day, because if I do he

goes up to bed.

It's not that I don't love him, I do, a lot, but sometimes I need a rest

from him because he adores me too much.

Felix has A thing for me on my recliner. He races in to get on my chest before I've even started back. After 3 minutes I can't breathe with him on my chest and put him on my lap- he resisting all the way. I somehow trained him not to bother me when I'm on the computer, but in the living room I'm fair game. Toci