Old May 16th 04, 05:29 AM
~*Connie*~

"Tiners" wrote in message
able.rogers.com...
My mum has two spraying males that spray her back porch. Her cat is 11

yrs
old and is fixed. Any advice on what she can use to get them to stop
spraying on her back porch. My mum's cat is also an indoor cat. She also
has a dog but it's altered to.

Thanks in advanced for any advice!

Tina

If Im reading the post correctly, you mom has an indoor cat that is
neutered, but has two strays coming up and spraying on the porch? Brave
little souls coming around with a dog on the premises.

Call the ACO in the area and see if he can catch them and bring them to a
shelter so they can find good homes.. or put the doggie's poop around the
area they are coming and see if she can deter them that way.

Good luck!