Old May 17th 04, 05:26 AM
Tiners

"Flippy" wrote in message
"Tiners" wrote in message
able.rogers.com...
My mum has two spraying males that spray her back porch. Her cat is 11

yrs
old and is fixed. Any advice on what she can use to get them to stop
spraying on her back porch. My mum's cat is also an indoor cat. She

also
has a dog but it's altered to.

Thanks in advanced for any advice!

Tina

Tina, for info visit this page: http://www.flippyscatpage.com/health.html
and look under SPRAYING.

--
Flippy in Melbourne, Australia.
My Cats: http://www.flippyscatpage.com

---

Here dogs not very big. She's only a toy pom. The dog is about half the
size of the cat. The cat is female and she's altered. We've had her for
about 10 of those 11 yrs. We got her altered. It looks like the male cats
are comming along and spraying her back patio furniture. What she wants is
a product to clean up what they've already done and another one to keep em
away from the area. I don't know if she can catch them but I will let her
know to call the local Humane Society. They might belong to someone in the
area. Thanks for all your help. The males don't belong to my mum they just
invade her yard.

Tina
--
---