Old February 9th 05, 01:27 AM
Lucy's Mom

Default New Kitty Update

Hi y'all....

Just a quick update on my sis and her new friend. Seems the kitty's
name isn't Linksey, but Jinxy. Anyhow, I called her this morning to
see how the first evening went and she sounded absolutely awful!!
Her first words were "She played on me and the bed ALL NIGHT!!!!!"
(Sound familiar? grin) I told her that sounded fairly normal and
reassured her that she and Jinxy would settle into a routine. Then
she said "Everytime I moved under the covers, she would POUNCE!!"
I helpfully replied "Oh...Bed Mousie....that's a great game!" at which
point I heard a groan....Then she said "All of a sudden, she curled up
and went to sleep and I couldn't get her to move over so I could lay
down." So, all in all, sounds like things are progressing in a fairly
normal fashion in my sister's training! (Don't you just love it!!!)

--Kim and Lucy