Old March 22nd 06, 02:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Purrs for DH

I'd almost bet it's job-related. Sending many purrs for the best possible
outcome on all fronts.

"ann791" wrote in message
Peter has a cyst on his hand just below where you would have a callus
below your fingers. He was told my our family doctor that he will need
surgery. We are going to see a hand doctor Thursday morning.

His employer knows about the cyst but said it is not work related. It will
be up to this doctor to say if it is. Peter is a welder and would be out
of work 2 or 3 weeks. If it is work related then workers comp has to cover
it.
Ann

see pictures of Sam at http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ann791/my_photos