Old July 4th 07, 02:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Default Allegra (1989-2007)

On Jul 3, 5:10 pm, "Gabrielle at clowder . net" "Gabrielle at
clowder . net" wrote:
And another feline friend is gone....
I am glad her passing was peaceful. I hope the eighteen years of
memories will help fill that huge Allegra-sized hole in your hearts.
Gabrielle, with MMS

I wuznt a memfur uf Great Girtha's fan club. Sinz I met hur in da soomo
ring, I didnt fink it wud be rite tu join da club, not effun aftur she
defeeted mineownself in da Oofwate bout. But.... I wuz a fan. I admird
her spirit ana hur girth.
Ralph, aka Da Ralphinator

Purrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrum
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrum
Purrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrum
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrum
purrrpurrrpurrrr
Ralph joining the rest of his clowder -- Fred, Clyde, Alice, & Jane
-- in the meatloaf position of respect as they purr for Allegra's trip
to the Rainbow Bridge

Adam wrote:
"The humble little friend is gone where go the beasts that perish." --
Mark Twain

Allegra ("Great Girtha") died peacefully at home yesterday morning (July
1, 2007), while being stroked by Meowmie, after several weeks of
declining health. She was eighteen years and three months old, and is
already missed. A lot. She is buried in her own yard, along with her
beloved adopted Beltie.

8 respectful snip
Adam- Hide quoted text -

The Cooper Cats send their best purrs. I remember when we had the
soomo ressling! We will purr very hard for Allegra and her humans.
She was a great lady cat! Raphael, TKC, KWD, GCC, pots, & *PA*