Old July 4th 07, 02:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
BallardBunch

Default Allegra (1989-2007)

I am so unhappy to heer dis furry bad nooze. I haf always been prowd to
be thuh Great Girtha's #2 fan, an we shared a luv uv soomo (an now an
den shared sum compitishunj tips, cuz we weren't efer inna same wate
class). In fact I bed da Ranbow Bridge iz bending a liddle under her
wate rite now, an I know my used-to be housemates Ceilidh an Skye are
leeding da Rainbow Bridge Chorale in a rouzing welcome singalong rite
dis minnit.

But we'll all miss her. --Talisker Pippin, sending hyooge
purrrrrrrrrrrs to Unka Adam

--Talisker Pippin & Sherry her Hoomin (Visit us at Bitterroot Manor at
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Meadows/1240/)