Old December 28th 04, 01:39 AM
mlbriggs

On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 14:53:07 -0800, EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) wrote:

Zorin the Lynx wrote:

When I sneeze, and Lynxie's in deep sleep, he sometimes meows in his
sleep. The first time, I thought it might have been a coincidence
because I couldn't see how a sneeze could induce a sleep-meow, but now
that it's happened numerous times I must wonder...

Anyone else have cats that do this? It's a really strange meow, too,
sorta a cross between a trill and a meow. Of course, I encourage such
cute behavior. }

I suspect he's simply saying "Don't bother me, I'm sleeping!"

-Z

Or perhaps he is saying "God bless you" MLB