Old October 15th 05, 12:34 AM
meee

Default Jasmine's pregnancy (again)

Hi everyone. Jasmine is due any day now. I have found people willing to take
kittens, have set up a room for her and the kittens, and the local shelter
is giving out half price desexing vouchers, so I will get them to do her
desex. In the meantime, she is getting bigger every day and I am concerned
she is having lots of kittens and might need a supplement. She is looking
good so far, however I think she MAY be starting to look a bit thinner...DH
says I am worrying too much, as her large belly makes her look smaller.
However I have seen cats with kittens looking painfully thin, even though
owners (apparently) were feeding them good quality food. I am feeding her a
good kitten food, and she is getting chicken and bits of egg every day. I
also didn't want to make her sick by giving her the wrong foods. Does anyone
know of any foods i could give her to make sure she stays in good nick? eg
should i give her a whole egg once a week like we do with the dogs? Would
sustagen (for lactating humans) help? Some cooked chicken or mince? cat
milk?? any other ideas??

--
There are many intelligent species in the Universe. They are all owned by
cats.

Anonymous

One cat just leads to another. -Ernest Hemingway