Old August 7th 07, 05:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Rhonda[_3_]

Default stupid stupid people

Lynne wrote:
on Mon, 06 Aug 2007 05:52:07 GMT, Rhonda
wrote:

I don't think it's the fact that you have different opinions as to why
you are killfiled, I think it's how you present your opinion. If you
come off as abrasive and judgmental and as not having any respect for
the person you are talking to -- then that's your choice, Just don't get
even more mad when people choose to stop listening.

It's not even just the abrasiveness, really, it's the huge steaming piles
of crap she writes. I have no time for that.

What, no time for steaming piles of crap? You must be REALLY busy.

Rhonda