Old June 17th 10, 11:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Nadia N.

Default drooling kitties

MLB wrote:

How is your water supply? Could it have extra chlorine (or whatever) in
it? Best wishes. MLB

Hmmm, I didn't even think of that. We use a water filtration system
because the tapwater in Valencia is really bad - very hard water and
awful taste. Thanks for the suggestion.

But that wouldn't explain Sweety's drooling. They both eat wet food
only, and she never drinks any water - I guess she gets all the water
she needs from the food. Now, Kotyo drinks a lot of water - I add it to
his wet food to keep his cystitis at bay. So if it was only him
drooling, something in the water might explain it...

Nadia, Kotyo and Sweety
--
Little Monster pictures: http://picasaweb.google.com/nnakova/Kotyo
Sweety pictures: http://picasaweb.google.com/nnakova/Sweety