Old October 11th 12, 10:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Pon o

Default Feral cat problem

Hi,
I've never posted here before. Thought someone might have at least an
idea for a long-term solution.

There must be 30 - 40 feral cats/kittens in one city block, crying,
fighting, getting killed in traffic, caught in trees, injured, sick,
etc. etc.

I understand that this is a growing problem throughout many states.

I've phoned & spoke with with the local SPCA, cat rescues, the DEC, city
animal control. The list could go on almost endlessly.

I'd like to be part of the solution but don't know where to find ideas.
Does anybody have thoughts on this?
TIA,
Pon