Old July 6th 03, 08:51 PM
Governor George Liquor

Default does the No-Scratch spray work?

Rizzo is doing a number on my TV speaker grilles with his claws. This is
despite having ready access to several scratching posts. I was able to
break Jack of the habit with the pennies-in-a-can bit, but Rizzo ignores it.
They somehow manage to pull off the double-sided tape I apply with great
regularity. I'd like to try the No-Scratch spray I've seen at Petsmart and
elsewhere. Does it work? I know there is great favor for Feliway in this
group, but I tried using a Feliway diffuser to ease Rizzo's introduction a
few weeks back, and it had no effect that I could detect. I'd rather not
spend another $30.