Old May 2nd 04, 05:17 AM
Dennis Carr

On Sun, 02 May 2004 01:33:51 +0000, LITTLEMISSCONNIE wrote:

My dear Sissy cat and I have moved alot in the past few years, but I have just
moved to Tx from Wa and now she has diahrrea all the time. I don't know if it
is the water which I think stinks, but my mother doesn't, who has lived here
for 15 yrs. I have also turned her into an indoor cat from an outdoor cat.

I know you can't afford it being your circumstances put you in an
incredibly low income bracket, but the problem is that it can be any
number of things - change of environment, sudden parasite, and yes,
perhaps the water as well - and the only way you're going to find out
what it is and what the treatment is is if a vet does a fecal screen.

That being said, I would highly recommend you check with your local humane
society and find out if there are any low-cost clinics in your area. If
the cat is dehydrated, though, look for emergency vet clinics and GO NOW.

--
Dennis Carr - | I may be out of my mind,
http://www.dennis.furtopia.org | But I have more fun that way.