Old September 26th 04, 08:26 PM
Shirley Smith

wrote in message
Alex Hunsley wrote:

Remember to remove clumped urine/poop from the litter frequently (I do
it almost daily for my two kittens)

Almost daily? Try several times a day, even if only for keeping your
house a little fresher. Just because it's a litter box doesn't change
the fact you have urine and feces just sitting there, and by my
standards that is not very pleasant or civilized.

-mhd

I am coming into this rather late and don't know if this has been said yet.
Be sure to have the litter box(s) out of the high traffic areas. A secluded
area is best...not somewhere anyone can be coming thru at any time. Just my
thoughts.
Shirley