Old March 25th 06, 05:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default shocks from mice? (OT)

... Pat wrote:
I am losing my mind, or are there other people who sometimes feel
electrical hits in the hand from the computer's mouse.
Please, folks, don't be kind and say you have felt this if you have not.
Be honest. I need to know if it's time to call the guys in the white
coats to come and take me away to the funny farm.

Dunno about the guys in white coats, but you might have an electrician
check your computer connections - it might not be STATIC electricity!

I was thinking the same thing! If that house is in as bad shape as
Pat posts (bad wiring?) there may be more things in there AFA
electric that could do worse than give you "static shocks". But
are you pretty immune to electric shocks anyway? You posted
before about "testing" your electric fence charger by getting
yourself a "pretty good bite" off of it....electrician friends have
told me that unlike the rest of us, they gradually get used to and
are not much bothered by 110V "shocks" while working.
However, we never heard any more re the "bad wiring" of
the house.