Old June 19th 06, 09:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Ping Kilikini

"Tanada" wrote in message
ink.net...
I hope you don't mind, but I posted the email about your problem on
alt.support.cancer a group that has been great about giving me support
and information. I'm hoping that they have some sort of idea that can
help you. Have you tried medicaid? If you don't receive Social
Security, medicare is not going to do much for you.

The owners are purring hard for you and I'm thinking healthy thoughts
and wishes for you to get the treatment you need fastest and that you
are in better shape than you think.

Pam S. who hopes that Kili will check out alt.support.cancer and
alt.support.breastcancer out

I do lurk and post on alt.support.cancer breast and people there have been
really helpful with telling me what to expect when I do eventually get
treatment. It's a great group.

kili