Old June 19th 06, 06:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Ping Kilikini

Christina Websell wrote:

I am so appalled by kili's situation. It's absolutely disgusting that there
are doctors out there who could help her but choose not to because she
cannot pay "up front."
They deserve to rot in hell.

Choosing to be a doctor means you want to help sick people. doesn't it? Not
to line your pocket so you can have have posh houses and cars.
Ahhh, don't start me on this.

I'm inclined to agree, although in the U.S. I blame the
system as much as the doctors. We are the only civlised
country in the world that does not provide some sort of
universal health care to all our citizens!

Tweed