Old August 7th 09, 12:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mischief[_2_]

Default Got Milk?

On Aug 5, 5:38*pm, "Kreisleriana" drtmuirATearthlink.net wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in message

I swear, I can't open the refrigerator without Persia begging me for a sip
of milk. *Most of the time when I go near the refrigerator it's to get a
glass of cold water. *But she never stops hoping for a drizzle of milk.. *I
just got back from the grocery store and yes, I bought some milk. *Persia
is always nosy about my groceries but after sniffing the flour and stuff
she walked off. *I put the milk away before she realized I had some. *I
called her. *"Persia! *Want some milk?" *She ran to the kitchen. Oh, thank
you. She took two sips and walked away. *Danged cat.

Jill

It's better when it's *yours*. *My cats have taught me that.

--
Theresa and Dante

Stinky Forever:http://pets.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Mischief went she decides its time to sit on my desk, if I have a
glass of milk, she becomes VERY interested.

She'll glance at it, and then sit next to it, and then look around.
Then back at the glass, with her head cocked. Then she'll look at me,
then back at the glass, then stick her nose in to SNIFF the milk, then
after a moment CAREFULLY put a paw in to get the tip wet, then pull it
back and lick her paw clean. Then repeat the dip, then lick.

And of course this is done in FULL view of me and right in front of
me.

sometimes i'll wait until she's reaching in to say her name in a
warning tone. Then if that doesn't work, I'll tap her on the head
with my finger.

And then there are those times where I'll give up and just let her
have some.

Kristi