Old March 3rd 07, 06:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jo Firey

Default Passing stranger - redux

"Ted Davis" wrote in message
On Sat, 3 Mar 2007 03:55:05 -0600, "Pat"
wrote:

"Ted Davis" wrote

|I saw the gorgeous dark Siamese again today ... in my computer room.
| He didn't look as good as he did a few days ago - I think he hadn't
| been eating until he figured out my difficult (possum proof) cat flap.
|
| Since this was about feeding time, most of my cats were inside - they
| seemed confused, but not hostile. I think he's looking for a home. I
| hope he finds one somewhere else - I do *not* need another cat.

Face it, Ted, you're a cat magnet. Maybe you should apply for a grant to
establish a cat sanctuary.

Well, maybe the food bowl is a cat magnet - it was a possum and coon
magnet until I solved the vermin-proof cat flap problem. But of the
cats that have taken up here on their own, he's the only one that
isn't feral and the only one that has come inside (possums used to
come inside). He's quite tame.

This morning he was on the window shelf in the mud room (close to the
food). He let me pet him, and I noticed something I've never seen
befo spotted or striped whiskers. This morning's pictures are in
http://67.54.246.139:9000/tdavis/cats/0703/ The third one is the
closeup of the whiskers (actually a crop of the full size version of
the first one).

I couldn't get to the pictures, but Jakes individual whiskers are
multicolored as well. Maybe a meezer trait.

Jo

OK got the picture. Definitely seal point. Chocolates are "browner". He
looks very much like Jake only his eyes are a bit darker blue and of course
the jowls.

Jakes eyes are very light. More like glacier ice.

Jo