Old March 27th 06, 01:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Sunday morning with the cats

"MaryL" -OUT-THE-LITTER wrote

I'm sure you already know this, but you would need to get permission from
the neighbors if they build the fence because it will be "theirs" and not
"yours" (especially if they build it a couple of inches inside their
property line -- which is the norm is this area, just to avoid questions
of ownership). It's possible that they will not want to see wire attached
to the top, but they might give permission to attach it down a few inches
so it would not be visible to them.

I never planned to attach wire to anyone's fence. What I said was I would
plant posts and put insulators on them and run the wire.... My posts will be
on my side of their fence, and my wire will stop my cats from getting over
their fence.