Old April 19th 05, 01:42 PM
Ted Davis

On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 02:55:12 -0400, Jeffrey Kaplan
wrote:

Is there anything that is essentially the opposite of catnip?

My recently adopted (about a month ago) 15 week old kitten has for the
past two weeks been acting like she's high on catnip about half the
time now. I'm certain she isn't, because she's an indoor cat (whether
she likes it or not) and the catnip is sealed in an airtight container.

In this case, age is the best antidote: she'll outgrow it. Kittens,
like most children, are somewhat hyperactive at certain ages.

--
T.E.D. )