Old October 20th 05, 01:34 AM
The Clowder

Default Tribute: Triskie, House of Tikken

Adam wrote:

Triskie never posted here and was only mentioned once, in 1997.
Nonetheless she deserves a tribute.

Triskelion Liona Tikken (1995-2005) was the goddaughter of Lionel (RB).
Her middle name was after his, and she named one of her kittens Lionel
Jr. in tribute. She was survived by her hoomin Marty (a woman), her
sister (littermate) Mishi, and her kittens. Unfortunately she was
apparently eaten by coyotes this past June.

A few weeks after Triskie went to the bridge, she was suddenly joined by
her human (my closest friend) who was killed by a drunk driver.

If anyone would like a photo of Triskie, just let me know your email
address.

Adam

Boff ov dem went to da Bridge in trooly terribull ways. Wee'ze
furryfurry sorry, Uncle Adam.

An wee wud like to see Triskie, da emayl on dis messij has a xtra
lettur in order to try an cut down on spam...pleeze yuze
"riddik at mindspring dot com"

Mietze
--
Remove the first m to reply