Old October 30th 03, 09:46 PM
Robin

Default Winter Shelter for Ferals

I am taking care of three feral kittens (7 months+). I've gotten two out of
the three spayed/neutered.....the third is pretty crafty! Of course, I
am worried about the coming winter and I'd like to know what others have
done to protect their ferals. I live in the city, so it's very important
that the shelter not be conspicuous to passers-by who might not appreciate
what I am trying to do for these cats. I found a site with a styrofoam
shelter that seems do-able. I am not handy enough to build the one on the
feral cat page. I look forward to your responses! Robin