Old September 16th 08, 01:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Evul Meomie

Jus so u iz pentiant. Dat iz what matterz and I betted himself gotted eztra
skretchez so himself willz be fine. Piglet knowing what it is like to have
someone forget to feed. (O T stands over in the corner and thinks "yeah,
like we all kuden liff of our orn fluffiness for a nite" NOT THST WE WSNTZ
TO!!!)
"Cheryl P." wrote in message
Myne Meomie iz tryin tu starf myownself. I hadda meow an meow an meow fur
efur befur she unnerstud wat I wuz sayin. I had NO fud sinz las nite!

Sam, wantin simpafies an tryin tu luk skinny

I apologise. It was my fault. Sam is being fed in the back room until all
the work on the house is finished, and I noticed this morning that his
bowl was empty and dirty. So I brought it to the kitchen intending to get
and fill a clean one. But I forgot, in the usual morning fog. And when I
came home, I was hungry, tired and a bit fed up with work, and just
thought Sam was being slightly more affectionately welcoming than usual.
Finally I noticed his bowl!

A Repentant Meomie