Old January 15th 05, 03:30 AM
Bev

Seanette Blaylock wrote:

O J had some very interesting things to say
about What Do you do? A Poll :

Most of the really high-capacity cables run in underground conduits
and are spliced together in manholes. Would anyone like to hear the
story of the giant alligators that live underground beneath our
cities?

Read it on Snopes. :-)

I'm a retired writer of books and short stories for children.
Keep telling myself that I am going to write another novel, do a chapter
then go off on another overseas trip, lol. I taught the piano for a
bit in my callow youth, learned shorthand typing (great for being a
writer) and wandered around working in legal offices, newspaper offices,
architects
etc before becoming a full-time writer. I also bred pedigree cream and
blue persian cats.

Bev
--
Cats aren't clean, they're just covered with cat spit.