Old September 7th 04, 12:47 AM
Dan M

Default An idea for a mass purr day

Lately it seems like a lot of us have posted important purr requests -
job and financial needs, missing kitties, health issues, etc. In fact,
it seems to me that a whole bunch of us are going through some majorly
troubling times now - more so than in the memorable past.

It seems to me that it might be a worthwhile experiment to select a date
and time (perhaps the next full moon?) when everyone who is so inclined
could, at the same time, do their thing towards addressing the purr
requests. Prayer, casting a circle, meditating, visualizing - whatever
each individual does - done as a simultaneous group activity might be a
very effective tool.

I would be willing to coordinate gathering the purr requests of those
who have issues to be purred over.

What do you all think? I realize it could be very difficult to find one
time that would work for all, since we're spread all over the earth.
Perhaps two or three distinct times, to allow participants from all over?

I'd like to hear your evaluations of the idea.

Dan