Old July 15th 05, 05:57 PM
mlbriggs

On Fri, 15 Jul 2005 16:44:29 +0000, Debra wrote:

Top of the list has to be Trouble.

I didn't give Trouble her name. Hubby did. Or maybe she gave it to
herself. She certainly earned it. The night we found her it took about
two hours to catch her, one hour to research how to make kitten formula,
another hour to go to a store for ingredients, mix it, and feed her. Lost
four hours of sleep that night. The next morning Hubby informed me than
her name was Trouble and that she already answered to it. The worst part
is that she has lived up to that name ever since and I think that will
continue for the rest of her life. Trouble is four years old but she has
never grown up. She is still a mean little hard headed kitten. The thing
that saves her is that she still has her kitten face. She's just too cute
to get mad at. Debra in VA

IMHO Names can be self-fulfilling prophesies.