Old July 15th 05, 07:51 PM
Norm

Enfilade wrote:

I forgot to add: Smokey is on my list of worst cat names ever on
account of there are SO MANY Smokeys out there.

And we have a Smokey, not because I wanted to call him that, but
because he'd been previously named that by the entire military base
security operations staff who domesticated him and he answered to it by
the time I took him home.

Max. I renamed him but had to revert to Max. Oh well. A great cat.

Lulu. When I adopted her I changed her name immediately to Loos. The
idea of telling *anyone* my cats name was Lulu was unthinkable, heh.

--
"The web has got me caught. I'd rather have the blues than what I've
got." via Nat King Cole