Old July 15th 05, 10:16 PM
MaryL

"Debra" wrote in message
Top of the list has to be Trouble.

I didn't give Trouble her name. Hubby did. Or maybe she gave it to
herself. She certainly earned it. The night we found her it took
about two hours to catch her, one hour to research how to make kitten
formula, another hour to go to a store for ingredients, mix it, and
feed her. Lost four hours of sleep that night. The next morning
Hubby informed me than her name was Trouble and that she already
answered to it. The worst part is that she has lived up to that name
ever since and I think that will continue for the rest of her life.
Trouble is four years old but she has never grown up. She is still a
mean little hard headed kitten. The thing that saves her is that she
still has her kitten face. She's just too cute to get mad at.
Debra in VA

Holly's name was Jinx when I adopted her -- Jinx for "bad luck" because she
was a black cat, and her original "owner" intended to "dispose of" her. I
thought she deserved a much more loving name, so she became Holly -- short
for "Holiday cat" because I adopted her the day after Thanksgiving, and
therefore between the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays. I look at her as
my "good luck" cat, definitely not a cat that should be saddled with a name
like Jinx.

MaryL
Duffy: http://tinyurl.com/cslwf
Holly: http://tinyurl.com/9t68o