Old March 16th 11, 07:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Debbie Wilson

Default Ping: Deb Wilson

~*LiveLoveLaugh*~ wrote:

Debbie, the new litter boxes came today. I think they're going to really
help!! I put them in the litter box room. Tomorrow, I'll take them apart
and set them up. I'll add litter to them this weekend. I just want to make
sure that the cats aren't 'afraid' of them first.

Thanks again for the idea!!

Hi Laurie,

That's great! I'm really glad you think they will help. I'll be
interested to know if they do take to them OK once they are set up with
the litter inside. Good luck!

Deb.

--
http://www.scientific-art.com