Old July 19th 03, 02:27 AM
Adam

Allegra can feed herself! At one point, she would take the packets of
semimoist food from the basement and carry them upstairs to the kitchen
(which of course is the correct room to eat in), then open them and eat

the
contents. She is willing to go to considerable trouble to maintain her
girth, as long as it doesn't involve going hungry.

Adam

Munchkin (RB) used to take C cell batteries up from the basement and
leave them at the top of the stairs, back when we were living with my
parents. I think Mom discovered a pile of them one day and wondered who
had put them there, and then later we caught Munchkin at it!

Joan

Isn't a C battery about the size and shape of a newborn kitten or a
full-grown mouse?

Allegra found, somewhere in a pile of forgotten old clothes in the basement,
a cloth belt from a dress, and brought it upstairs. Now its usual "home" is
over a doorknob, so it's out of the way but she can grab it if she wants.
Often, by morning the belt is discovered somewhere else in the house.
Occasionally, during the night she will drag it into the hall, sit next to
it, and say "er-ROW!" repeatedly and loudly, but not seem to want anything
if someone who's been awakened goes to her. Does anybody have an idea what
Allegra is doing or thinking when she does this?

Adam
--
email: rubin AT bestweb DOT net