Old July 1st 03, 02:09 PM
Cathy Friedmann

"jeffrey kramer" wrote in message
om...
hi everybody
subject line asks it all
id like to reuse ivsets to save $$$ unless people in general think
that it compromises relative sterility too much

Posted & e-mailed:

Do you mean the tubing (venoset) for the bag of fluids?? If so, I think
(trying to remember back 2 years) I used a set of tubing for 2 bags before
starting w/ a new set. Needles can be used a couple of times, but I used a
new one each time. Both for cleanliness & sharpness.

Yes - it's okay for people to reply both to the ng & via e-mail; not bad
form.

Cathy

("The Boy in the Bubble") Paul Simon

many thanx
jeffrey kramer

p.s. if responders could send a copy to my email address i'd
appreciate it. if thiat is not good form, i will certainly adapt