Old July 28th 03, 09:50 PM
DEBORAH RANDALL

You should contact your Humane Society. There may not any law that makes
you spay/nuter your cats but there is a thing called "animal abuse." Please
call them. This is a case of animal abuse. If people don't care for their
animals then that is abuse just like with children or anyone.
Good Luck

"Happy Trailz Fr0m_WEEniE" wrote in
message ...
There is no buildng mamager for this building. We live in 3 floor
apartment building. Our Landlady hardly understands English. She just
came from another Country. I live on one floor,my son & my daughter
inlaw & my grandchildren live on another floor & this woman who by the
way had her dog spayed lives on the other floor. I don't think there's
any law where I live that can make a person spay or neuter there cats. I
have to find out first.