Old June 15th 16, 01:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Francesca the Fierce

Default xxxxxx

Oh yes! Dat is it! I'z be buy tomorrow? I'z wanna get Iowna an
orange sun hat wif holes fur her ears to flop out (and so it don't fly
off in da wind off dat ocean). Cash wants a brown one wif hot pink
trim to match his sandals, same design. I guess dat means i wants a
brown one wif a green sash and matching sandals.

Da local kittahs and doggies are setting up tables and tents fur us
anna we all brings a blankie or so. Dere's a quiet inner lagoon wif a
reef so big fishies can't get in and the doggies can swim safe. WEz
uzing dat boat from Baja fur fishing.

Daisy-chan the Magnifiscent!

Dere is a BOOTEEK? Hmmm, mine brofurs din't tell me about dat. We will
have words, mine brofurs an I...

I need some pink an purple flip-flops, an some purty colorful bows for
mine stripey ringy tail. An I gess I ought to get a sun hat too since it
will be sunny. Do you haz any of doze sun hats wif coolers in dem?

FtF