Old December 19th 06, 12:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Lynne

Default How can I get a cat to be a lap cat?

on Mon, 18 Dec 2006 17:25:16 GMT, wrote:

My cat used to sit on my lap, then I took him to have the snip and he's
never sat on my lap again (and that's 13 years ago!) - he sits next to
me with his head on my lap, but if I pick him up and put him on my lap
he jumps straight off, how weird is that?

if that happens with Levi when he gets snipped, I'll be despondent. He is
currently sleeping on my shoulder after having a good lip suckle.

--
Lynne