Old November 18th 03, 07:21 PM
Adam

I humbly (being only a hoomin) offer this song to those aboard the Good
Ship Mouser. I hope that it meets with approval. For those who don't
know the original tune, find someone who does rennaissance faires, SCA,
or likes sea chanties. Odds on they *will* know this one.
Traditionally, songs like this are almost never-ending as verses are
added over time. I've seen upwards of 20 verses for this one, not
including minor variations, for example. I'm sure that I forgot some
methods, so please feel free to add verses.

- Denise (owned and manipulated by Brenna)

[Allegra, Chief Ballast on the Good Ship Mouser, plays along on her cello
with great enthusiasm]
--
email: rubin AT bestweb DOT net