Old February 6th 04, 01:13 PM
PawsForThought

From: "Hailey"

I'm sure she has you blocked so I wouldn't expect any responses at all, but
like you said, there will others to put in their two cents. Same ****
happened to me.

Actually I wish she would block me, like she has sworn to have done so in

the
past. However, she has been replying directly to me, so I guess she

changed
her mind.

That doesn't change the fact that she conjured up a pack of lies.

replying directly, does that mean she apologized to you? I hope.
Hailey

Hi Hailey,
I'm not quite sure I get the point of your post, but anyway, let me clue you in
since you seem to be so interested in whether or not I reply to Gaubster's
troll bait.

I had 2 cats who are now deceased. I loved these cats very much. On a thread
about food, I posted that my cats did poorly on Hill's Science Diet. For that
I have been called a liar. The fact is Gaubster aka Fraudster aka Troll Boy
had a fit because I dared to tell of my bad experiences with Hill's Science
Diet. For some reason unknown to many (although I do have a good idea of why
he does it, but that's another story), Gaubster aka Fraudster aka Troll Boy is
totally and completely obsessed with defending Hill's Science Diet at all
costs. He has never posted anything of value but rather just flame baits
people, thus his reputation as a trolll. I even went so far as to dig out the
medical records from one of my deceased cats to prove to Gaubster aka Fraudster
aka Troll Boy that they in fact did do poorly on Science Diet and once switched
to another brand, their symptoms greatly improved. Instead of apologizing to
me, he went on to make more nasty, rude, mean-spirited comments, and he has
stopped since.

Now as to you, Hailey, one has to wonder why someone is interested in whether
or not I reply to Gaubster aka Fraudster aka Troll Boy.

Lauren
________
See my cats:
http://community.webshots.com/album/56955940rWhxAe