Old February 6th 04, 05:04 PM
GAUBSTER2

Lauren, this is just more of your lies! I see you are going to try to bring in
more sympathy by dredging up this story about your dead cats. This actually
has nothing to do with Science Diet. (oh, by the way, I see that you changed
the title of the thread again, even though you deny ever doing this) This has
to do with you LYING about me on the issue of declawing. Period. I'm still
waiting for you to apologize.

The TRUTH is that I sympathized with you for your cats. The TRUTH is that I
mentioned to you TWICE that I believed that you may not have been happy with
Science Diet. You seem to forget that all the time, because your LIES make a
better "story". The TRUTH is that Phil P dug up a bunch of posts that YOU MADE
that directly CONTRADICT yourself on your usage of Hill's. The TRUTH is that
you have an irrational HATRED of anything Hill's. Anybody that goes back and
looks at your posts will see that immediately. I simply post MY experiences
and the research I'VE done on various companies and since you don't like it,
you instead call names, act immature, and make up lies. When I post
information DIRECTLY from Small Animal Clinical Nutrition....you pooh pooh as
being fiction written by pet food companies. (which of course isn't true) If
you don't like what I have to say, then ignore me. If you want to question me,
fine. But just because you don't like what you see doesn't mean you should act
like a spoiled 4 year brat. When myself or Steve Crane or anyone else dares
defy you with a different opinion or facts that contradict you, you respond
with vile name calling and more lies. That's simply the truth, lauren. You
can try to besmirch me all you want. That doesn't change the fact, that you
have proven yourself beyond a shadow of a doubt to be a LIAR. shrug The
truth hurts, doesn't it?

Hi Hailey,
I'm not quite sure I get the point of your post, but anyway, let me clue you
in
since you seem to be so interested in whether or not I reply to Gaubster's
troll bait.

I had 2 cats who are now deceased. I loved these cats very much. On a
thread
about food, I posted that my cats did poorly on Hill's Science Diet. For
that
I have been called a liar. The fact is Gaubster aka Fraudster aka Troll Boy
had a fit because I dared to tell of my bad experiences with Hill's Science
Diet. For some reason unknown to many (although I do have a good idea of why
he does it, but that's another story), Gaubster aka Fraudster aka Troll Boy
is
totally and completely obsessed with defending Hill's Science Diet at all
costs. He has never posted anything of value but rather just flame baits
people, thus his reputation as a trolll. I even went so far as to dig out
the
medical records from one of my deceased cats to prove to Gaubster aka
Fraudster
aka Troll Boy that they in fact did do poorly on Science Diet and once
switched
to another brand, their symptoms greatly improved. Instead of apologizing to
me, he went on to make more nasty, rude, mean-spirited comments, and he has
stopped since.

Now as to you, Hailey, one has to wonder why someone is interested in whether
or not I reply to Gaubster aka Fraudster aka Troll Boy.

Lauren