Old August 9th 10, 05:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_5_]

Default OT My SIL Passed Away

Thank you. Love, Kyla and her dh
My sympathy to all who loved her.

--
Joy

Don't believe everything you think

"Kyla =^..^=" wrote in message
My dh is on the phone with his nephew, Richard, whose Mother, (dh's
sister),
Sherry, who was 82, "went home" on Wed We're just getting the news..
She was a wonderful funny, kind, caring woman a good listener, you could
talk to her about her about anything, , she and her deceased dh,
Nate, had a very long loving, caring life, and Nate could
out pun me all the time. He 'went home' a few years ago.
They are together now along with their 40 year old daughter..who went 2
years ago.
I have nothing but wonderful memories of all of them.
I miss them, but they are with us in Spirit.
Love
Kyla